Thursday, May 11, 2017

  STORY TIME !!!

Sooo last week my best friends little sister, who we are calling stephany, was gonna get into a fight with some irrelevant girl who we are calling joe. Anyway Joe was  talking irrelevant crap and you know the good friend that i am, i decided to stick by my best friends little sister and keep her away from Joe so that Stephany wouldn't fight her. I told Joe like twice to walk away because she wasn't going to touch or get near stephany and her BROTHER starts screaming at me and saying irrelevant crap at me, like "get outta here with your ugly a** mole!" BRUHHHHH I WAS DEAD 😂 like that didn't affect me and by that time stephany had already left so it was time for me to walk away.

3 days go by and i find out he tweeted about me and made me feel so important! According to him he humiliated me in front of a lot of people, sorry to say that i've been made fun of because of my mole my whole life, so he's gonna have to do so much better than "humiliate" me about my mole 😂.  So now i'm trying to avoid all this drama with Joes brother cause he's irrelevant and dumb, but my lovely boyfriend thinks it's time to step in and defend me, which is cute don't get me wrong, but i just wanna put it all behind me. So i'll see where this goes and i'll keep it updated 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment