Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My American Voice
   
   Its right to speak up when you see someone being in danger because of another person, when you feel like there is an injustice, when someone is talking crap about you, when you're being attacked, I mean there's so many reasons for you to speak up. I speak up when I feel like I am being attacked or when someone's judging someone else or when I am being disrespected. When I speak up, I speak with decency (if I am not mad, if I am mad I bring the whole cursing book out), I speak with my loud voice and I talk fast. I also give them a look to scare them a little so they know that I am being dead serious and its not something to joke with. I do think before I speak, I don't want to offend the person but I do want them to see what they are doing wrong, I want them to see things the way that myself or the other person sees it. I always look for the right words to say and I TRY to be as polite as I can, its hard to be polite to a jerk face but when I think about it you have to show that guy or girl who the bigger person is and not get on their level because then you'll be just like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment